This recipe is perfect to get delicious brownies every time. Your friends and family will love it.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the over at 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Beat cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Spread batter into the pan.
- Bake in preheated over for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
Et voilà, enjoy!
Leave A Comment